From ANPA President Chris Schutz. The voting for the holding of the 2021 ANPA National show was held on Thursday 1 April. All committee members had the opportunity to have their members wishes reflected in their vote for the reasons already outlined in our newsletter and to our state reps The vote was as follows: YES, to hold the show = 6 votes NO to not hold the show = 7 votes I received 13 email votes as is reflected above. This means that there will not be an ANPA show held in 2021. Instead, the plan B is to administer a support package to ANPA All breed affiliated state shows as has been put forward in the last newsletter.
A plan will now be enacted by the Executive to manage this process. With the covid situation currently, an ANPA National would have benefited a greatly reduced number of ANPA members anyway. Now that we have this decision, a plan B package will end up benefitting many more ANPA members in all states. A far better outcome for our members with targeted support across the board to our major affiliated All breed clubs. I must stress that this is a temporary measure for this year only. The other good news to our members is that there is a plan in place and a potential solid bid for the 2022 National show already. Things will return to normal space in 2022 for ANPA. Thank you for those committee who took the time and effort to participate on behalf of their state members on the vote If you have any questions or queries, please contact me